Karen Davies Large Rose Flowers Silicone Icing Mould Set
£12.60 Inc VAT
This has to be one of the most popular moulds! The large rose mould gives you 5 very different rose, making it quick and easy to make beautiful, detailed flowers in a matter of a few seconds. From the large 8cm rose to the tiny 1cm bud. The large rose saves so much time making roses for your cakes by hand. So when you are short on time, or the bride has a budget to keep to, is when you will truly appreciate this mould. When the large rose is moulded and dried overnight, it can be used to produce a beautiful arrangement for any tier of the cake. The mould also has a smaller rose to match the large one. The flatter multi petal 4cm rose is great for many designs. There is also a small rose and leaf and a tiny bud. This mould works perfectly with our Peony mould and our Filler Flowers.
These moulds can be used for Sugarpaste, Flower paste, Marzipan, Modelling paste, Chocolate, Candy, Boiled Sugar, Saltdough, Air Drying Clays, Cold Porcelain and Embossing Powder.
- One of the bestselling mould designs
- Excellent quality food approved silicon
- Flexible silicon for easy release
- Genuine Karren Davies Sugarcraft made in the UK
- Blossoms approx. 1cm, 3cm, 4.5cm 5cm and 8cm
- Mould approx. 14 x 9cm
- Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before first use