This mould allows you to create a perfect, cute teddy figure in seconds.
Ideal for many occasions. Can be made fluffy with sugarpaste softened with water and applied with a damp paintbrush or by snipping with tweezer scissors (see our equipment section).
Add a Christmas hat, Easter bonnet etc. Can use head and arms to place in a cot, or coming out of the top of our Mitten or Bootie for a Christening cake. When dry can be stood up and secured to the top of a cake with royal icing. The teddy mould is featured in the book ‘A Cake For Models or Moulds’.
These moulds can be used for Sugarpaste, Flower paste, Marzipan, Modelling paste, Chocolate, Candy, Boiled Sugar, Saltdough, Air Drying Clays, Cold Porcelain and Embossing Powder.
- One of the bestselling mould designs
- Excellent quality food approved silicon
- Flexible silicon for easy release
- Genuine Karren Davies Sugarcraft made in the UK
- Design approx. 10.5cm x 7cm diameter
- Mould approx. 13cm x 9cm
- Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before first use
Out of stock
Please note you do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal checkout